Surgical Center at Milburn Review
The Surgical Center at Millburn is an outpatient surgery center that offers a wide range of surgical procedures. It is a more convenient, budget-friendly and flexible alternative to hospital-based surgery. They deliver service in a more comfortable environment with fast and efficient turnaround times.
The center uses state-of-the-art equipment in all of its operating rooms and recovery suites. Their primary goal is patient satisfaction.
The Surgical Center offers surgical suites, patient registration, waiting rooms, and recovery rooms all in one convenient location.
The center is accredited by The Joint Commission (JCAHO).
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Pain Management
- Podiatry Procedures
- Spine Procedures
- Urology/reproductive male
Surgical Center at Millburn is able to operate the following conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Back Pain
- Hammer Toes
- Heel Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spine Injury
The center also specializes on total shoulder replacement surgery.
- Medicare (including all Medicare Replacement plans except for Aetna)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (We are a Tier 1 facility for BCBS Omnia Plans)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Motor Vehicle/NF
- United Healthcare
The center also accepts cash, checks or credit cards.
Preparing for surgery
Before a hospitalization, be sure to bring with you:
- specific individual instructions provided by your physician
- a list of your current medications
- your insurance or Medicare ID cards.
Location: 37 East Willow Street, Millburn, NJ 07041-1416
Phone: (973) 821-3387
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Category: Clinic Review